Give Your Child a Future Without Student Loan Debt
As a parent, you want to give your children the best start in life by sending them to a great college. Now you’re wondering how you’ll afford it. After all, college expenses are rising every year, and yet nearly all career paths require some amount of formal education.
You’ve done some research on education savings plans, but want professional input to get right-for-you answers about accounts, amounts to save, financial aid, and other implications you haven’t yet thought of.
By building a college savings plan, we can help secure your child’s future, and your own.
Here’s how it works:
In one 90-minute meeting, together, we will:
- Calculate exactly how much you need to save based on the level of support you want to provide
- Create a personalized savings plan that will reflect your family’s size, values, children’s ages, etc.
- Understand how your savings plan will impact other areas of your financial life, including your budget, potential financial aid and taxes
- Open and fund the right educational savings account
- Explore alternatives for paying for college where savings may fall short
- Discuss how to talk to your kids about your family’s college savings plan, so you are on the same team when selecting a college in the future
You’ll leave having already set your plan in motion, so you can feel confident knowing you’re on track to your goal.
After our meeting, I’ll provide you with a PDF of your plan in case you need to refer back to any details we discussed. I’ll also include additional resources tailored to our conversation, including, but not limited to, resources for scholarships, grants, and financial aid.
Consultations are $497.
We can meet via video-conference or in-person for Houston, Texas residents.
Use the following form to email me with questions or to get started. I typically respond within 24 hours.