Grow your family’s wealth and live well.
As your family grows, so do your financial questions!
- How much house should you buy based on your family budget?
- If one of you chooses to stay home to raise children, will you stay on track for retirement?
- After changing jobs, how should you manage old retirement plans?
- How do you balance annual vacations with long-term savings goals?
- What’s the best college savings plan for your family?
- How do you allocate a bonus amongst your many goals?
- Can you afford private school?
- Have you gotten the most of your employer benefits?
- What insurances do you need–and which are unnecessary?
- Do you need a will?
Together, we can design a financial plan for who you are, how you live, all the things you want to do and all the things you haven’t thought of yet. Your plan will leave you feeling secure, organized, and on the same page about your finances.
Here’s how it works:
We start by talking about your goals and present financial health. I’ll analyze your finances for areas of improvement, and create an action plan for reaching your goals. We will meet at least bi-annually to review your progress, as well as to update your plan based on any life events. As a client, however, you can reach out to me whenever you like.
The ongoing support toward your goals has the greatest impact on your success, and is arguably the most important part of the financial planning process.
Financial planning fees are based on the size and complexity of your financial situation.
We can meet via video-conference, or in-person for Houston residents.
Use the following form to email me with questions or to request a 20-minute discovery meeting. I typically respond within 24 hours.